Friday, October 20, 2006

Travelling Again


Today I found out that I will be on a mission again! Uhu! It's exciting, cause last time was last year..and last year I traveled a lot with the Bank. I will be in Buenos Aires on the 13th of November, and I'm planing to convince my parents to spend a weekend there with me! That will be fun! Let's see.
Thank God Today is Friday!!! And Friday night is a night that John and I like spending together, just the two of us - going out for dinner, going to the movies, to a bar....or just staying home watching a movie. But as my little sister, Mary is here in DC, we are going to a bar with her tonight. It will be lots of fun.
Tomorrow night John and I have a dinner at a friend's house (a friend from the Bank) and on Sunday we are having dinner with some John's friends from his work.
Bom final de semana para todos! Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Camila said...

Que delicia... Viajar e tudo de bom, mesmo que seja a trabalho!!
Bom fim-de-semana!!
Um beijao

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Ju, bom fim de semana.. e viajar, principalmente com tudo pago pelo banco, é tudibom! :)

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Camila said...

Oi Ju! Ainda nao vi Munich, esta na minha listinha. Alias, minha listinha ta graaaaande!!
Beijos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home