Thursday, October 19, 2006

Voltando ao trabalho

This is my third week back to work. I was wondering if it would be boring as it was in my last months here with the other contract. But it's not. I am getting involved with a lot of nice and interesting projects, with interesting people. So, let's see. They had told me already that they will renew my contract for next year - I can only work here in this division for 1 more year...well, John and I are still planing on going to another city...maybe in Europe...that will be exciting!!!
I went back to my normal 9am-6pm working hours, my dutch classes at the Belgium Embassy and my running with John at night. I need to register again at the gym.
This past weeks I have been felling really tired, and it is soooo hard to get out of my bed in the mornings!! I think it's because I was used to go to work everyday anymore.....
Tomorrow is Friday, so let's see how the weekend comes.....

4 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Camila said...

E dureza voltar a rotina... Eu continuo cansada e apertando o "snooze" no despertador!!

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Vanessa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Vanessa said...

Eu fico nos "so mais cinco minutos" todos os dias... tem dia que a vontade e call in sick... bjs

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Agora sou eu que estou na minha vidinha de ficar em casa.. :) mas estou acordando mais cedo do que quando tinha que ir pro banco.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home